Thursday, March 15, 2007

Laziness...


So I was going to get so much done on my days off in between jobs - ha! So far I've gotten absolutely nothing done. Unless you count 2 loads of laundry which I haven't even hung up yet. Yipe! I had envisioned getting all sorts of productive things done - cleaning & organizing my place, organizing & purging my paperwork & files, doing touch-up painting that needs to be done, purging the extra things I have & downsizing my belongings... why oh why can't I find the motivation to do these things? I think I need to have activities on my calendar in order to get myself to accomplish things. Otherwise, there's no pressing reason for me to tackle certain tasks, so I don't do that. Ay yi yi. Okay, I'll post this blog entry, and then try to get something accomplished here. Or else get a maid! :)

No comments: